The World of Anew: The Distant Light is an open-world, side-scrolling Sci-fi-experience. During the explorations, the player will encounter various biomes, all with a different flora and fauna. The game has a day and night cycle, which makes it sometimes hard to survive on the surface of the moon. Some creatures only will come out at day or night.
Biomes[edit | edit source]
- Ice Caves
Checkpoints[edit | edit source]
- Player respawns at the last activated checkpoint if defeated.
- Refills some player energy.
- Can be upgraded to refill more energy.
- Can be upgraded for quick travel to another activated waypoint.
- Can be upgraded to serve as a Workstation.
Wormholes[edit | edit source]
Players can enter them to get to a distant location.
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Vehicles help the player to wander the world faster and reach distant locations, and places, which otherwise could not be reached.
Source[edit | edit source]
- From the Official manual